Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A question for all. I'm trying to find a good portfolio app or site. One I have used is this about.me: http://about.me/saarikorpiBut there is a 2000 character limit. This app and page is good, but I need to do extended portfolio where is all of my jobs etc. so 2000 is way to few... Any help here? And pleas share this, so we can find more options...Rami Saarikorpi (saarikorpi) onI am a Finland-based Virtual Reality (VR) panoramic photographer. I'm currently self-employed, shooting 360 panoramas of varying locations and companies. I also

A question for all. I'm trying to find a good portfolio app or site. One I have used is this about.me: http://about.me/saarikorpi
But there is a 2000 character limit. This app and page is good, but I need to do extended portfolio where is all of my jobs etc. so 2000 is way to few... Any help here? And pleas share this, so we can find more options...Rami Saarikorpi (saarikorpi) onI am a Finland-based Virtual Reality (VR) panoramic photographer. I'm currently self-employed, shooting 360 panoramas of varying locations and companies. I also
Post a Comment